Pinterest

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trinket bags

Amazing Mae, made these awesome trinket bags for her boys. What young boy does not have a need to tote his treasures around in a special little trinket bag??  I remember big AC was always carting around his little collections in ziplock bags. Well, Traci did such a fabulous job on these little bags, I had to make some too. The tutorial was very clear and easy to follow. These bags are pretty addicting. I ended up making 5 when I was only going to make 3. They're that easy to put together! Of course, I didn't do any stenciling. Instead, I HAD to use my Designer Diamond to stritch out some personalization for those little bags. Here are what mine look like.

Sorry, looks like I forgot to take pictures of them AFTER I put the grommets in. Since these bags were gifts, it won't be easy to get a picture of the true finished product. But I hope you'll get the idea from these pictures...


Credo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment