Pinterest

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The little gathered clutch purse

Hi there!

  I saw this great little clutch tutorial that Anna from Noddlehead created and fell in love with it. You must visit Anna's site, it's packed full of great stuff. Here's the link for her great tutorial. I added a strap to mine but that's the only change I made. Also, I used things I had on hand. My zipper was longer then the one Anna calls for. I just clipped off the bottom end to make it work. The one tip I think is important to note is that having your zipper portion (with the tabs included) be exactly 8.5" because the fabric pieces are cut to work with that length. She has this in bolded type but I thought it was worth mentioning again. So, here's my little gathered clutch purse... The front

The back:


Inside:


There were 2 credit card slots and a divider down the middle:

Credo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment