Pinterest

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toddler's Apron

My 2 yr old got a kitchen for Christmas and loves to pretend cook. No surprise that I felt she must have an apron. Let me tell you it was tough just to stop at one apron. Using this pattern, I could of easily of made her a dozen very quickly. The apron requires a minimal amount of fabric, it's lined and I like that she can put it on with no assistance from me. The directions state that the apron is best suited for 3 - 6 year olds but my 2 yr old has had no problems putting it on and taking it off herself. I also did NOT adjust the pattern to make it smaller. My daughter is a bit on the petite side but it still fits her well enough and there is room for growth.

The fabric is brown with pink polka dots.



This is the back of the apron. I was a little worried that the neck strap would not fit my daughter properly or that it would not stretch enough but it was perfect. Meg McElwee from SewLiberated.typepad.com did a great job with her pattern. Thanks for sharing Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment