Pinterest

Monday, May 4, 2020

DIY Baby Name Banner


Greetings,

  For my nieces baby shower, I gifted her a Baby Name banner. I forgot to take a picture of it when it was completely assembled. I did string them together using white tulle.

  I used my Cricut to cut out the Scalloped banner (#M3C134) from the Design Center. The Scalloped part (rose gold paper) was 7" wide and 9.457" tall. The white glittered paper (Bazzill 12x12 paper purchased single sheets from Joann's) were 6.135" wide by 9.106" tall. If I remember correctly, the font I used was Chip Decore with a width of 3.8" and a height of 4.1". I placed the letter over the non-scalloped banner being careful to center it. Once centered, I sliced the letter and got rid of the layers I did not need.

  The roses (Design Space 3D Flower #M3D7E1) are all the same but I used 3 different shades of pink. The cut size is 8" wide by 7.44" tall.

  I used fern #M8BB5D with a height of 3" and a width of 2.66". I also mirrored it to get a matching fern on the other side. 

  I sliced leaf #M35C04 to get only the bunch of 3 leaves which were then sized and cut to be 2.5" x 2.5". I folded the leaves down the center to give them some depth. I clustered 3 of the 2.5x1.5 leaves above the roses and hot glued the roses, ferns and leaves down. I used double sided tape to adhere the scalloped banner and the white banner together. 




Credo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment